Why Compression Socks Should Be Your Next Big Accessory Purchase?
Many people don’t realize, no matter your age or activity level, compression socks can provide immense benefits to the body. To understand how compression socks can help you, it is important to know how circulation affects your legs.
Your heart constantly pumps blood through your arteries. These vessels act as a hose, carrying blood at high pressure to your entire body and providing cells with oxygen and other necessities. This includes the arteries and vessels in your legs, as well. Compression socks assist in circulation by helping push blood and fluids out of your legs. This creates better venous pressure, and prevents swelling and increased fatigue after a long day of work or activity.
- Some refer to the calf muscle as the second heart. This is because the calf acts as a steady pump during movement and pressurizes veins in the lower leg, allowing blood to flow back to your heart. If you sit at a desk all day, these muscles are doing very little and can cause blood to pool in the lower legs.
- Walking encourages more blood flow by using the calf as a muscle pump for your veins, but standing in one position will greatly reduce the effectiveness of this system. This is why trades workers, retail employees, and hospitality staff are all great candidates for using compression socks!
- Realistically, what compression can help with is post-exercise recovery and reducing soreness. Studies have demonstrated that wearing compression socks during exercise and recovery can lessen muscle soreness in the legs.
- Travelling far distances on an airplane can have the same effect of blood pooling in your legs. Prolonged sitting while flying increases your risk of developing deep vein thrombosis, or blood clots. Using compression therapy is a great tool to prevent this.
- From business casual to fashionable or athletic, both medical and off-the-shelf socks come in a variety of materials and styles. Whether you need something sharp for work or enjoy the ‘athleisure’ aesthetic, compression socks will look as good as they feel!
So, wait no more and checkout the wholesale compression socks collection of a popular supplier. If you need specific custom designs for your store, do ensure to communicate your requirements to the help team. The creative experts of the popular private label sock manufacturers USA will get back to you with the design requirements.