The Spring Socks Rules For The Hoarder
We thought we’d seen it all, the return of bubble skirts, dad shirts, but nobody expected the biggest accessory trend of 2020 would end up being socks. We’re talking about the long, just-hitting-the-ankle kind, which have slowly been making their return over the past few months. They’ve popped up on the runway as well as on our favorite celebrities. Hence, owing to the popularity manufacturers have curated wholesale summer socks that you can invest in. These super stylish variants are a great addition to the wardrobe.
- Just like a padded headband, socks have the ability to take a look to the next level. They can be styled with jeans and dressed up with heels. They might provide a pop of color, or give things a retro feel. So, ideally look for variants that will allow you to accentuate your style.
- There are many reasons why we plan to ditch the no show socks in favor of something slightly longer. These are super cozy and perfect for those days when you want cushion for the strappy shoes.
- The trendy ankle socks will look sweet when worn with a midi skirt and loafers. A 1940s-era fashion inspired outfit which is definitely coming back full force this season. You can even create cool art hoe attires with it.
- Embrace the ’80s or, accentuate your work-from-home style. All you need to do is wear a scrunched-up pair of longer socks with an oversized sweatshirt or windbreaker.
- Style the classic socks with a fancy dress. Or you can opt for a sequined, silver option if you want your outfit to feel more casual and cool. This is perfect for the ‘gram as well.
- See-through socks are not only eye-catching, they’re lighter and will look great with sandals or open-toed shoes during warmer months.
- The ’40s are back! Look for socks which are stitched with a lace applique along the hemline. It is a great way to embrace the delicate femininity of that era.
If you want to amp up the accessory game in your store, make sure to contact one of the popular wholesale sock manufacturers. You can find an array of quirky, classic and haute couture socks variants that are perfect for your bulk needs.